Could there be new rides, zip lines, surfing pools and more attractions coming to Gilroy Gardens in the near future? It’s a remote possibility, as two developers are vying for...
Greetings, NorCal ACE members!
Registration is NOW OPEN for ACE Night at the Haunt IV at California’s Great America on Saturday, October 17! The schedule is as follows:
- 4:30 P.M. – event check-in at park entrance –
- 5:00 P.M. – Group photo at park entrance by the fountain
- 5:00 P.M. – Backstage tour of Dia De Los Muertos and inSanitarium (NEW!) mazes
- 6:00 P.M. – Boofet at Great America Pavilion plus raffle for a chance to be transformed into a monster!
- 6:50 P.M. – Group photo at Great America Pavilion after Boofet
- 7:00 P.M. – 1:00 A.M. – Enjoy the Haunt on your own – don’t miss the great shows!
- 7:30 P.M. – Monster Transformation!
- 1:00 A.M. – Park closes, event ends
All of the information and registration details on the event can be seen on the flier at this link: http://bit.ly/ACEHauntIV The event itinerary is subject to change at any time without notice. A limit of two (2) guests per-valid ACE member are allowed. Important notes:
The registration deadline is THIS MONDAY, October 12th. Because this deadline is so close, please email me (email@example.com) the information you are filling out on the registration form, regardless of your payment choice (PayPal or snail mail) or if you think it will make it to me in time. As such, there will not be a strict requirement for me to have your payment by the time of the event. Please email me if you have any questions on this.
Thanks for your support and looking forward to seeing YOU at ACE Night at the Haunt IV!