National Roller Coaster Day was celebrated in a big way on Aug. 16, when California’s Great America introduced its newest coaster, RailBlazer. Manufactured by Rocky Mountain Construction, RailBlazer is a...
Greetings, ACE members!
On Saturday, April 5th, 2014, our annual ACE Day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk will take place. Entitled Surf’s Up, Undertow!, the event includes:
- ONE-HOUR ERT session on Undertow,
- Mini Golf and VAULT: Laser Maze tournaments with prizes,
- Boxed lunch in the Coconut Grove,
- QA session with a special Boardwalk employee – TBA,
- Special presentation of The Lost Parks of Northern California,
- …and more!
For full details, including all-important deadlines for registration, click the link below for the flier!
See you at the beach on April 5th!
Assistant Regional Representative,
ACE Northern California