Work is moving swiftly on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk’s Main Entrance project, and park officials are eyeing a Memorial Day opening date. The $14 million project, which broke ground...
Greetings, ACE members!
On Saturday, April 5th, 2014, our annual ACE Day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk will take place. Entitled Surf’s Up, Undertow!, the event includes:
- ONE-HOUR ERT session on Undertow,
- Mini Golf and VAULT: Laser Maze tournaments with prizes,
- Boxed lunch in the Coconut Grove,
- QA session with a special Boardwalk employee – TBA,
- Special presentation of The Lost Parks of Northern California,
- …and more!
For full details, including all-important deadlines for registration, click the link below for the flier!
See you at the beach on April 5th!
Assistant Regional Representative,
ACE Northern California